P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsibleThank you for your interest in our company. We take data protection seriously. In principle, you can use our website without providing any personal data. If a data subject wants to use our company's services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we always obtain the consent of the person concerned. The processing of personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a data subject) is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us. With the following data protection declaration, we would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Affected persons are also informed by this data protection declaration of the rights to which they are entitled. As the person responsible for processing, we have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for the personal data processed via our website. However, data transmissions over the Internet can always contain security gaps. Therefore, 100% protection cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, every person concerned can of course alternatively transmit personal data to us, e.g. by telephone.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European legislator for the adoption of the GDPR (Article 4 GDPR). This data protection declaration should be easy to read and understand for everyone. In order to ensure this, we would first like to explain the terminology used. These definitions of terms are used in this data protection declaration
• "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; c
• "data subject" means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller
• "Processing" any process carried out with or without the help of automated processes or any such series of processes in connection with personal data such as collection, recording, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading out, querying, the use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or any other form of making available, matching or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction;
•“restriction of processing” the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing;
• "Profiling" any type of automated processing of personal data, which consists in using this personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects related to work performance, economic situation, health, analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or relocation of that natural person;
• "Responsible person" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; if the purposes and means of this processing are specified by Union law or the law of the Member States, the person responsible or the specific criteria for his naming can be provided for by Union law or the law of the Member States;
• "Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigation mandate under Union or Member State law are not considered recipients; the processing of this data by said authorities is carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations according to the purposes of the processing;
•"Third party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor, are authorized to process the personal data;
• "Consent" of the data subject is any voluntary, informed and unequivocal expression of will in the form of a declaration or other clear affirmative action, with which the data subject indicates that they are consenting to the processing of personal data concerning them data agrees
2. Name and contact details of the data controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by: Responsible: AMMM Store, represented by the managing director Ms. Lidija Jessel, email: email@example.com, telephone: +49 (0)173 85489953.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their usea)
a.) When visiting the website
In principle, you can use our website without disclosing your identity. When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
•Date and time of access,
•Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
•Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on our website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. You are free to decide whether you want to enter this data in the contact form. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request you have made has been dealt with.
c) When ordering via our website
You can either place orders as a guest via our website without registering, or register as a customer in our shop for future orders. Registration has the advantage for you that, in the event of a future order, you can log in to our shop directly with your e-mail address and password without having to re-enter your contact details. Your personal data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. If you place an order via our website, we first collect the following data, both in the case of a guest order and in the case of registration in the shop:
• Salutation, first name, last name,
•a valid email address,
•Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
This data is collected
• to identify you as our customer;
•to process, fulfill and process your order;#
• to correspond with you;
• to process any existing liability claims and to assert any claims against you;
• to ensure the technical administration of our website;
• to manage our customer data.
As part of the ordering process, your consent to the processing of this data will be obtained. The data processing takes place after your order and/or registration and is necessary according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the statutory retention period has expired and then deleted, unless we are required to store it under Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR due to tax and commercial law retention requirements. and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) are obliged to store longer or you have consented to further storage according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
4. Sharing of Data
We pass on your personal data to third parties exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the bank commissioned with payment matters. In cases where your personal data is passed on to third parties, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the necessary minimum. When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), further. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal. PayPal uses the result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Address data, among other things, is included in the calculation of the score values. Further data protection information can be found in the PayPal data protection principles: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We also only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent to this in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
• Disclosure is required in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit
•this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
As part of the ordering process, your consent to the transfer of your data to third parties will be obtained.
6. Links to Third Party Sites
The links published on our website are researched and compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. The provider of the website to which reference is made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage caused by the use or non-use of the information. The liability of those who merely refer to the publication via a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references if we have positive knowledge of them, i.e. also of any illegal or criminal content, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
7. Analysis and Tracking Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet needs and is continuously optimized. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics4
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 5) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• used operating system,
•Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case not all functions of our website can be used in full. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the aforementioned link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found under the following link in the Google Analytics help: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you in order to optimize our website. Google Adwords places a cookie (see section 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page. Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed of the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified. If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this - for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the "www.googleadservices.com" domain are blocked. You can find Google's data protection instructions for conversion tracking under the following link: https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html
8. Social Media Plugins
We use social plugins from social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+) on our website on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR in order to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. We integrate these plugins using the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook. If you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook for everyone to see. Facebook can use this information for advertising, market research and needs-based design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, usage, interest and relationship profiles are created by Facebook, e.g. B. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the data collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting my website. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy can be found in the data protection notices, in particular the Facebook data guidelines, which you can view under the following link: https:// www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
c) Google "+1" button
Our website uses the "+1" button from the Google social network, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA. The button is marked with a "+1". The "+1" button is shorthand for "this is pretty cool" or "check out this". The button is not used to track your visits to the web. Contains If a website on our website has the "+1” button, your internet browser will load and display this button from the Google server. The website on our website you have visited will be automatically communicated to the Google server. Google logs when you display a +1 button does not store your browsing history permanently, but only for a period of up to two weeks. Google keeps this data about your visit for this period for system maintenance and troubleshooting purposes. However, this data is not structured according to individual profiles, usernames or URLs. This information is also not accessible to website publishers or advertisers.Use of this information is for maintenance and error purposes only Error elimination in internal systems at Google. Your visit to a page with the +1 button will not be evaluated by Google in any other way. There is no further evaluation of your visit to a website on our website with a “+1” button. The +1 itself is a public process, meaning anyone doing a Google search or viewing content on the web that you +1 can potentially see that you +1d that content. Therefore, only give +1 if you are absolutely sure that you want to share this recommendation with the whole world. A click on this +1 button serves as a recommendation for other users in Google's search results. You can publicly state that you like our website, that you approve of our website or that you can recommend our website. If you have registered for Google+ and are logged in, the +1 button will turn blue when you click it. Also, the +1 will be added to the +1 tab in your Google profile. On this tab you can manage your +1 and decide if you want to make the +1 tab public. In order to save your +1 recommendation and make it publicly accessible, Google collects information about your recommended URL, your IP address and other browser-related information via your profile. If you withdraw your +1, this information will be deleted. All of your +1 recommendations are listed on the +1 tab in your profile. Further information and the applicable data protection regulations of Google can be found at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy
9. Data subject rights
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, request the origin of your data if it was not collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
• Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
• Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you use them to assert, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
10. Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this, which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
11. Data Security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status March 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed out at any time on our website using the following link: https://www.allmymillionmoons.com/datenschutzerklaerung-1
Data protection declaration created by lawyer Andreas Gerstel