Terms of service
General terms and conditions of AMMM / All my million moons / jewelry sustainable & vegan
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between, Lidija Jessel, trading under AMMM / All my million moons, hereinafter seller and consumer or buyer and also designer, of the goods offered in this online shop, including those made of sustainable materials such as 925 recycled silver and any jewelry without the use of animal materials in origin and production, and in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of the contract text, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop of, among other things, handmade jewelry
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
All my million moons
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to place an order. By placing an order, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer when he successfully goes through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Jewelry and accessories
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can use the Internet browser to click the "Back" button after checking his details to return to the website. The customer's details can be recorded and input errors corrected or the ordering process canceled by closing the Internet browser. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.allmymillionmoons.com/agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. There are also positive shipping costs. more about the shipping costs https://de.allmymillionmoons.com/shipping-costs
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 5-10 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day. The delivery is to the delivery address specified by the buyer. The seller cannot be held liable for incorrect information on the delivery address.
(2) The risk of accidental impairment of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer. If the consignment is lost during shipping without insured shipping, the buyer is solely liable, not the seller.
Vouchers can be sent by email or by post. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed in this online shop be redeemed. The balance of a gift voucher cannot be paid out in cash or earn interest.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. Excluded from this are for hygienic reasons, earrings, ear hoops, creoles, ear hangers and ear studs as well as products from the sale or sale as well as productstailored to the customer's request, made-to-measure necklaces, made-to-measure rings, made-to-measure earrings, therefore all made-to-measure productsare also non-returnable.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, contact us
A M M M
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have to refund ) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We do not cover the shipping costs for the goods you send back to us.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than one week from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the deadline of seven days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in their original packaging, unopened, unworn and undamaged, otherwise we will not refund the amount.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. Please make sure that the goods are returned to us in their original packaging, unopened, unworn and undamaged, otherwise we will not refund the amount.
End of revocation
§7 Cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Email: Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)__________________
Name of consumer(s)______________________________________________________
Address of consumer(s)______________________________________________________
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)__________________date_________________(*)
Delete where not applicable.§8 WarrantyThe statutory warranty regulations apply.§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.Status of the General Terms and Conditions June 2021